5.10.07

Things that can make me feel alive...

I wonder if I can do many things without any objection. I wonder if I can feel alive in doing those things. But we all know the fact, don't we? We seldom feel alive when we are working, studying, or doing anytinh else. Why is that? How can we always feel alive everytime in our live? I haven't found the answer for those two questions yet.

I too have only few things that can make feel alive. The first one is basketball. I don't know why, but I always enjoy playing basketball, especially when I play in a competition. RIght now there is one event that I come along. It's Ganesha Basketball Season, an internal basketball competition in my university. I join my friends from the same major. Actually it's time for me not to play representing my major. But I just wanna play. Fortunately the captain said, "Yeah, you three must play for MTI". ('You three' means I, Tanya, and Dani. But Dani can only play for the first game because she will have been graduated when we play our second game.) That's why I still care to join MTI's basketball training while the others don't.

Second thing is my final project. This is because it's my final year in my study (It has to be my final year). I have to move on as soon as possible. I will have been working two years from now. Too old to be an undergraduate student, heheh..

I guess I haven't found another things that can make me feel alive. If there is another, I'll tell you.

No comments: