31.5.09

A Lesson From Two Boxes With A Louse Each In Them

One day, a father gave his son two boxes with different size. Each box contained a louse. The width of both boxes were about the same. The difference was at their height.

"Son, I have presents for you," he said.

The boy asked back his father, "What are these, Dad?"

"Open them by yourself, Son."

The boy opened one of the boxes, the higher one. When he saw the inside of it, he was a little surprised.

"Dad," the boy said to his father, "It's just a louse."

The father smiled at him. "C'mon!" he said to his son. "Let's go to the garden. Bring the boxes with you."

They walked side by side to the garden. The boy brought the boxes by his hands, each box on each hand. His father was still smiling at his son.

When the reached the garden, the father sat on a chair. He said to his son, "Come here, Son!"

The boy approached his father, then he sat on the grass.

The father said, "Open the boxes! Let the louses come out."

The boy then opened the higher box first and let the louse jumped out from the box. A few seconds later, he opened the other box and let the louse came out too. He watched the louses jumped.

For a moment, the boy didn't see anything unusual. But not more than 5 minutes, he noticed something which caught his interest.

The boy asked his father, "Dad, why was the height the louses jump different? The one is higher than another?"

The father laughed and then said, "I was right when I thought you will notice the difference this fast."

The boy's face seemed more confuse than before.

"Okay," the father started his explanation. "The louse that jumps higher must came from the higher box, while the other came from the lower one."

The boy asked his father again, "So this is caused by the box height?"

"You are correct, Son."

The boy looked like he was thinking of something. A moment later, he flicked his fingers.

"I know, Dad," the boy said to his father with his funny smiling face. "The height of the boxes creates a limitation for the louses. If I get the heigher louse into the lower box and I let it be for a while, when I let it out, it will jump as high as the other."

"Great, Son. Don't set a limitation on yourself. Let your dreams and creativity get higher and higher."

The boy hugged his father and said, "Thank you very much, Dad."

The father hugged his son back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 230 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 320 bucks on every page. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 210 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are all over 210 bucks on every page. But finally I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?